- GreenSecrets’ 100% Eucalyptus TENCEL™ Lyocell sheets are cool-to-the-touch, breathable, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- Duvet cover, reversible design with hidden zipper for quick and easy bed-making
- Supersoft, sateen weave and 300 single-ply thread count
- Incredibly comfortable and luxurious Woven from Oeko-Tex certified, earth-friendly fibers.
- TENCEL™ fiber is resistant to dust, mites, and mold
- Designed in the UK and made in Portugal
- Plastic free- packaging- packaged in a reusable TENCEL™ fabric bag
- Contains no eucalyptus scent or oil. 100% safe for animal and people who are allergic to eucalyptus
GreenSecrets bedding is easy to take care of.
- Make sure you wash Tencel fabric separately
- In cold water on gentle cycle
- Use a mild liquid detergent
- Avoid using bleach and fabric softener
- Line dry if possible
- Otherwise low heat tumble dry
Why changing your bedding to Eucalyptus TENCEL™ Lyocell fiber?
GreenSecrets bedding are made from TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers which are:
- Extremely soft due to their lower surface tension
- Better for hot sleeper because it evaporates moisture at a higher rate than cotton
- More suitable for people with sensitive skin – because they are hypoallergenic, with low static and lower surface friction
- Naturally more breathable than cotton
- More durable as they hold colour longer and does not rips and tear easily
Made by OEKO-TEX® certified manufacturer. OEKO-TEX is a worldwide independent testing and certification system that tests for harmful substances which are prohibited